Did you know? On average, large IT projects run 45% over budget and 7% over time, while delivering 56% less value than predicted.
It seems like Agile is everywhere. So, what’s all the fuss about? Project Cooks has scoured and researched and asked the important questions because we believe in Agile, and we believe in the training we provide our clients.
Do you want to know why top companies around the world like, Google, NASA, GM and Merrill Lynch & Co. turned to an Agile process to reach their goals? Check out Agile by the Numbers.
- 37% faster time-to-market than average projects
- 22% higher productivity than average
- 29% increase in quality
- 31% increase in stakeholder satisfaction
- 32% decrease in cost of system development
- Employees are 2 x’s as satisfied with their jobs with Agile than without
- Typically, Only 40% of projects meet schedule, budget, and quality goals without Agile
Staggering numbers, aren’t they?
Collaborative. Responsive. Adaptive.
Need to get moving in the right direction, contact us today and let’s get started.